4D lineman tongue buckle belt with top-grain leather and contoured seat pad (size D24).
Having the right tools for the job is essential for the professional lineman. This gear has been designed by linemen for linemen, and provides the maximum in comfort, freedom of movement, and ease-of-use. The equipment is designed for real life working conditions and provides the confidence you need to function at maximum performance.
- Built-in contoured comfort and support from belt design that distributes the user’s weight
- Rolled edges add durability and eliminates pinch points, offering maximum comfort
- Internal straps raise the centre of gravity to the top of belt to help avoid inverting
- Tongue buckle style body belt provides fast and easy adjustments
- Gut strap with locking, quick connect buckle add support and safety
- 2 large S-shaped full-floating D-rings at hips allows for fast connection for secondary positioning strap when transitioning around objects
- 2 small D-rings for fall restrict device attachment to provide a comfortable and safe work position while climbing
- Made with tough and durable 100% top grain leather that conforms to the user’s body
- Built-in tool snaps and rings to attach additional tools
- Integrated leather tape thong that fits standard electrical tape rolls, keeping the tape out of the way yet reachable
- Metal ID plate with vinyl label, equipped with 3M™ i-Safe™ Identification Tag, for recording and storing information on inspections
- Available in sizes D18 through D30