- Higher mechanical retention to the core build-up material thanks to coronal 3D macro retentions
- Strong bond in the root canal due to its microporous surface without a silanating step
- Better post position control thanks to improved radiopacity
- Low risk of root fracture due to dentin-like elasticity
- Offers a more aesthetic option than metal post
- Excellent light translucency for efficient light cure deep into the root canal
RelyX™ Fiber Post 3D Glass offers higher mechanical retention to the core build-up material, and with a microporous surface, it also provides a strong bond in a root canal without a silanating step. Post-position control is greatly improved as a result of its enhanced radiopacity.
- Supporting and securing coronal restorations in cases with insufficient residual tooth structure