- Extremely low film thickness helps ensure an optimal fit
- Strong adhesion offers high retention to the tooth, yet is removed easily for final cementation
- Eugenol-free for universal indications because it will not inhibit the polymerization of composite resin cements
- Minimizes need for time-consuming cleaning of the preparation because the majority of the cement remains on the temporary, not on the tooth structure
- Compatible with temporary crown and bridge materials, composite resin cements and composite resin core build-up materials
A eugenol-free temporary cement that offers strong adhesion to the tooth yet allows easy removal of the temporary restoration. This refill includes one 36g tube of base paste, 16g of catalyst paste, and a mixing pad.
- Cementing temporary restorations
- Provisional cementation of permanent restorations