- Can be light-cured or self-cured depending on needs
- Unique dark-cure chemistry allows for bulk placement which eliminates the need for layering
- Displays a true glass ionomer cure for long-term fluoride release and adhesion to tooth structure which provides better patient protection and increased doctor confidence.
- Good handling properties and extended working time in the mouth for easier use
Vitremer™ Finishing Gloss is one part of a versatile, advanced glass ionomer system that can be light-cured or self-cured to meet your application needs. This refill includes 6.5mL of primer.
- Class III and Class V restorations
- Restoration of cervical erosion / abrasion lesions
- Restoration of root caries lesions
- Class I and Class II restorations in primary teeth
- Temporary repair of fractured teeth
- Filling defects and undercut areas in crown preparations
- As a core buildup where at least half the coronal tooth structure is remaining to provide structural support for the crown
- Laminate/sandwich restorations
- Interim restorations