- Firestop tested for up to three hours, when used in conjunction with the appropriate 3M™ Fire Barrier Cast-In Device, in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479)
- Adds up to four inches (101.6 mm) to height of device
- For special applications, can be modified to accommodate larger depths of concrete pour
- UL Classified, universally recognized independent test agency
- Factory made, helps assure consistent quality
- Red colour easily identifiable as fire-rated
3M™ Fire Barrier Cast-In Device Height Adaptors are one-piece extensions that provide up to four inches (10.2 cm) of additional height to 3M™ Fire Barrier Cast-In Devices. No fasteners are required and installers simply snap the adaptor onto a metallic or non-metallic cast-In device. Adaptors adjust to accommodate concrete slab pour depths up to 12 inches (30.5 cm) thick. Adaptor/device assemblies are firestop tested up to three hours.
- Typically used in new installations when the concrete slab thickness will be greater than eight inches (203.2 mm)