- Durable polyester facestock resists harsh environments
- Gloss top coat offers excellent abrasion and chemical resistance
- Tight void pattern allows for small labels
- Excellent initial adhesion to low surface energy substrates
- Good for indoor and outdoor exposure
3M™ Tamper Evident Label Material 7381/7866 is on a 2.0 mil, top coated gloss white, VOID polyester facestock with 1.0 mil 3M™ Acrylic Adhesive 300 on a 55 pound densified kraft liner.
3M™ Tamper Evident Label Material 7381/7866 have a durable polyester facestock that resists harsh environments, and a gloss top coat offers excellent abrasion and chemical resistance. A tight void pattern allows for small labels and excellent initial adhesion to low surface energy substrates. Good for indoor and outdoor exposure. These materials feature a 55 pound densified kraft liner provides consistent die-cutting. 3M™ Tamper Evident Label Materials 7381/7866 may also be press printed. It is UL recognized.
- Typical 3M™ Performance Label Applications include bar code tracking, track and trace, thermal transfer labels, Variable Information Printing (VIP), brand and instruction labels, warning labels, durable decals, surface protection and masking, over laminate, UV protection, tamper indicating, destructible labels, void message, fraud reduction, laminating, bonding and digital window graphics
- Think 3M first for label materials used in these key markets: automotive, electronics, medical device, outdoor power equipment, health care, security, government, personal care, recreational vehicle, aerospace, transportation, packaging, foam fabrication and general industrial
- Bar code tracking
- Track and trace
- Brand and instruction labels