You have to make critical decisions about your plants’ hygiene quickly. Use 3M hygiene monitoring and testing products to make those decisions with confidence. 3M products deliver accurate, quick and reliable data to help you monitor the cleanliness of your environment. Use this data to identify areas of improvement that require corrective action to prevent food-borne bacteria and pathogens from developing in your facility.
The accuracy you need when there's no time to wait. Prepare for audits with the new 3M™ Clean-Trace™ Hygiene Monitoring and Management System. This system provides you with more reliable and accurate results, allowing you to find and eliminate indicator organisms and pathogens before the auditor does.
A simple, rapid and reliable solution to monitor the presence of allergens on surfaces and effectively manage cleaning.
Download the 3M whitepaper about the peer-reviewed case study from Cornell University and 3M Food Safety to see how a food manufacturer leveraged 3M Environmental Monitoring Solutions to make a measurable impact in their food safety program.
• Test across all zones, with increased focus on Zones 1 and 2
• Identify indicator and spoilage organisms on processing equipment and environment
• 3M Petrifilm Plates are ready-to-use testing solutions to verify and validate sanitation
• Test regularly in Zones 1 and 2
• Use ATP testing with visual inspection and microbiological testing for a robust hygiene monitoring program
• 3M Clean-Trace System provides real-time testing results and data trending
• Test across all zones, with increased focus on Zones 2 and 3
• Identify pathogen sources before they lead to contamination
• 3M Molecular Detection System uses a single post-enrichment protocol and provides results
• Collect samples in each zone to ensure effective cleaning
• Compatible with indicator and pathogen testing
• 3M sample collection technology offers solutions for a wide spectrum of neutralizers
• Test areas with direct food contact, prioritizing Zones 1 and 2
• Identify and monitor potential areas of cross-contact to minimize contamination
• 3M Allergen Testing kits provides accurate detection of processed and unprocessed target proteins
• Technology to help labs improve productivity
• Available software to track and record test results
• 3M automation technology can free up time to take on more value-added tasks