- Microplate, 5 injector-dispenser luminometer designed for microbial detection
- Results available approximately 48 hours sooner than traditional methods
- Reduces stock holding requirements and improves responsiveness to customers
- Time saved improves cash flow
- Allows quality performance to be tracked over time
3M™ Microbial Luminescence System, MLSII is a rapid microbial detection system using ATP bioluminescence in a microwell-based system. It is used for the detection of microbial ATP in Ultra Heat Treated (UTH) and Extended Shelf Life (ESL) dairy and dairy end products.