- Verify that new or unknown matrices are not inhibitory to amplification.
- Ability to test for multiple organisms in a single run
- Only two transfer steps after a single enrichment
- Colour-coded assay tubes by organism
- Ready-to-use and pre-dispensed reagents
- Closed-tube system helps to reduce risk of amplicon contamination
- Simultaneous amplification and detection process
- Complete in 75 minutes
- Designed to work with 3M™ proprietary enrichment broths to promote growth
3M™ Molecular Detection Matrix Control is used with the 3M™ Molecular Detection System to check for inhibition of the matrix sample during validation periods, when adopting the 3M method or testing new or unknown matrices.
- Detection of pathogens in enriched food and food process environmental samples