- Accurate, next-day results for the detection of Cronobacter spp. in powdered infant formula and related samples
- With fewer steps than most tests and a one-assay protocol, this system helps reduce repetitive tasks
- Ready-to-use and pre-dispensed reagents provide convenience and minimize the chance of human error
- Colour-coded assay tubes by organism and matching software screens allow for better tracking and easy identification
- Operate more efficiently thanks to the ability to run all assays simultaneously and the flexibility to test up to 96 samples in each run
- Real-time amplification and detection process identifies positive results in as early as 15 minutes
The 3M™ Molecular Detection Assay 2 – Cronobacter is used with the 3M™ Molecular Detection System for the rapid and specific detection of cronobacter in enriched powdered infant formula, raw materials to manufacture powdered infant formula, infant cereals, and environmental samples. Help improve your detection capabilities with the 3M™ Molecular Detection Assay 2 – Cronobacter.
As with all test methods, the source, formulation, and quality of the enrichment medium can influence test results. 3M has evaluated the 3M™ Molecular Detection Assay 2 – Cronobacter with Buffered Peptone Water (ISO).
- Made for testing infant formula, raw materials to manufacture powdered infant formula, infant cereals, environmental samples, and related samples
- Choose an appropriate enrichment medium for optimal test results