Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Watch the webinar
This webinar discussed personal energy absorbers and lanyards: how the changes to CSA Standard Z259.11-17 affect you and your workers.
The objectives of this webinar include:
- personal energy absorbers with respect to previous classifications
- worker mass ranges
- maximum arrest forces and deployment
- free fall distance
- calculating fall clearance and instructions and labelling
- lanyards and the new “y” classification
- design requirement changes to classes A, B, C and D, and labelling
- CSA changes to testing, marketing and planning
Need help choosing the right personal protective equipment for your application?
Thank you! Your request was submitted successfully. A representative will contact you shortly.