Say farewell to compromises.
Adjust your welding helmet, not yourself.
Developed with extensive input from welders working at high amperages who need to grind frequently, the 3M™ Speedglas™ Heavy-Duty Welding Helmet G5-01 is adaptable to your unique needs and working environment.
- Help protect yourself against radiation from the welding arc, sparks and spatter, with a high-coverage welding helmet design that also offers expanded coverage options.
- View your work with 3M™ Speedglas™ Natural Colour Technology – now available with variable colour options in the dark state.
- Benefit from effective respiratory protection, with options to help provide the highest exposure reduction available in a powered air respiratory system (APF 1000).
- Individualize your helmet with different accessory configurations, and use the helmet controls to adjust the respiratory airflow to your preferences.
A more natural light state.
Work with better clarity. There are two options of 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto-Darkening Filter Series G5-01 – both offering the popular 3M™ Speedglas™ Natural Colour Technology with great clarity before, during and after welding.
Smoother dark-light filter transition.
Both G5-01 filters are designed to help minimize eye strain when switching from dark state to light state, by using an intermediate shade (5 or 7 depending on filter model).
Which colour tone works best for you?
Control your comfort with adjustable airflow.
Light up your workspace.
An optional helmet-mounted task light helps provide hours of powerful lighting and runs off the 3M™ Adflo™ G5-01 task light battery pack, enabling welders to enter and work in poorly lit spaces.
- Task light specifically designed for welding
- Lightweight – powered by the Adflo battery
- Positioned to cast a wide light on the workpiece
- Designed for even light distribution at normal welding distance
- Adjustable low, medium and high light intensity
1. Headband design
2. Adjustment options
3. Extra-large back pad
Highly configurable coverage options.
Need help choosing the right personal protective equipment for your application?
Thank you! Your request was submitted successfully. A representative will contact you shortly.