Warranty and Limited Remedy:
1. For all Products except those identified as Computer Filter or Display Surface Products, 3M warrants that the Product will be free of defects in material and manufacture for twelve months after Product shipment date unless a different warranty period is stated in that Product’s packaging or product bulletin, except that any lamp components are consumable items that are warranted for the lesser of: (a) ninety days after shipment date; or (b) one hundred eighty hours of usage.
2. For Computer Filter Products and Display Surface Products, 3M warrants that on shipment date, the Product will conform to 3M's published specification (the “Specification”), which may include specific testing methods to be used to determine if a particular Product meets that Specification.
3. THE APPLICABLE 3M WARRANTY STATED HERE IS MADE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF A COURSE OF DEALING OR PERFORMANCE, CUSTOM OR USAGE OF TRADE.
4. 3M has no obligation under the applicable 3M warranty as to any Product that has been: (a) modified or damaged through misuse, accident, neglect, or subsequent manufacturing operations or assemblies by anyone other than 3M; or (b) not stored as the applicable Specification or product bulletin provides.
5. Dealer and its customer are responsible for determining if a Product is fit for a particular purpose or application. If any Product is proven to be in breach of the applicable 3M warranty during any applicable warranty period, then Dealer’s exclusive remedy and 3M’s sole obligation will be, at 3M’s option, to repair or replace the Product or refund the purchase price.