Overlay cut reflective films on digitally-printed graphics to draw people's eyes to the most important elements of
• Brand logo and product or strategic element
• Cut letters and accents (like stripes)
• Call to action (usually a website or a phone number)
Known as 3M's wrappable reflective film, 780mC has excellent retroreflectivity at wide viewing angles for visibility day and night. This highly comfortable print wrap film is ideal for nearly any graphic application from full vehicle wraps to textured walls.
Did you know?
A study by ad agency RYB & Becker Group found:
• 97% of survey respondents recalled the ad on the truck in the study
• 98% thought the ads created a positive message
• 96% thought fleet graphics had more impacts than billboards 2
Did you know?
A recent study at the University of Iowa found study participants read and understood brighter signs substantially faster.3
1 Taking you places with Fleet Graphics, 3M. 2008. Retrieved from: http://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/511642O/fleet-and-vehicle-graphics-guide.pdf
2 Street-Smart Advertising, 3M. 2011. Retrieved from: http://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/471667O/street-smart-advertising-brochure-lr.pdf
3 Brighter signs mean safer roads, 3M. 2009. Retrieved from: http://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/557956O/3mtm-reflective-sheeting-for-traffic-signs-folder.pdf (US, English)